Terms and Conditions
THESE TERMS INCLUDE AN ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND A WAIVER OF YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE LAWSUIT.
We may modify these Terms, for any reason at any time, by posting a new version on Our Website; these changes do not affect the rights and obligations that arose prior to such things. Your continued use of Our Website following the posting of modified Terms will be subject to the Terms in effect at the time of your use. Please review these Terms periodically for changes. If you object any provision of these Terms or any subsequent modifications to these Terms or become dissatisfied with our Website services in any way, your only recourse is to immediately is to terminate use of Our Website.
- Volume’s services are only for people 13 years old and over. If we learn someone under 13 is using our services, we’ll terminate their account. Certain content is qualified to be viewed by the age group of 14-17 under parental supervision.
- You can get the better of the services provided by the website on laptop or desktop screens and mobile devices. Full screen viewing is not available for ios devices and the website is not tailored for tablet devices.
- You cannot view content on our website without registering for an account. To get the most of the Volume Stories platform, you’ll need to register with a valid email and set a password.
- We reserve all rights on the website’s look and feel, and in our content. You may not copy or adapt any portion of our code or visual design elements (digital art, logos, art) without explicit written permission from Volume Stories Private Limited or as set out in this clause.
- The account owner is responsible for the username or password that he/she has set and for the activity that occurs inside their account. For full protection the owner of the account shouldn’t disclose the login credentials with anyone and safeguard your password to the current account.
- Your account may be terminated or be placed under surveillance in case of theft, fraudulent activities or any data breaches to protect the interests of the user and our company as stated in the policy.
- In case of deleting your account with Volume Stories and terminating the Services from us you can email us from your registered email.
- As we are currently at a testing stage with our Services, such as the Website including the content library will be regularly updated at timely intervals. We also test various aspects of our service i.e., the user interface and the user settings on the website.
- If you use the Services to access, collect, or use personal information about other Volume Stories users (“Personal Information”), you agree to do so in compliance with the applicable laws. You further agree not to sell any Personal Information, where the term “sell” has the meaning given to it under the applicable laws.
- Terms the closed Beta version will operate under:
- We may occasionally ask you for feedback for the Volume platform and its associated services
- Since we are currently testing out our servers and database the website might be susceptible to occasional down times. However we will take extra precautions to keep your data safe.
- At the end of this closed beta program we reserve rights to wipe all user data from our databases on account of design or database upgrades for the open beta.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Contact us on email@example.com